Before we hit up the flea market, we stopped at Harvest for brunch. It’s hard for me to stray from their egg sandwich. That flaky pretzel croissant makes my knee’s weak! Anthony ordered the waffles while Ashley enjoyed the burger (another local favorite). For a drink special, they were serving up fresh watermelon lemonade. For the past five days it’s been all I can think about! It tasted like summer in a glass.
- sweetcharade518 reblogged this from agreenaffair and added:
- sweetcharade518 likes this
- nicoleeh reblogged this from epicuriouslouisville and added:
- lindsaytheamazing likes this
- epicuriouslouisville reblogged this from agreenaffair
- epicuriouslouisville likes this
- agreenaffair posted this